IEPs are supposed to help your child grow, but sometimes they don’t.
Get a second opinion on your child’s IEP! An IEP review is a chance to get your child’s IEP back on track and find out how they can improve their learning outcomes. But it’s not always easy to know what questions to ask or where to start! You can get an expert review of the goals and objectives in your child’s IEP from me, for a limited time. We’ll schedule a call so we can talk about what your concerns and goals are. Then I’ll review the IEP to find any opportunities for improvement to help your child at school and beyond!
This review is typically only available for CURRENT CLIENTS, but I’m opening up 10 first come first serve spots until 8/13. After that, a review will only be available for full-service clients.
This assessment includes:
- 30-minute consultation where we identify your parent or teacher goals and concerns,
- Prioritize of accommodations (even during remote learning)
- A complete review of the IEP
- The exact special education language you need to use
- At least 3 specific things you can add or change in the IEP to maximize progress